18 hole medal for players with Handicap Index of 10.0 to 14.9.
The top 16 will go though to the match play rounds
COUNTY COMPETITIONS – GENERAL CONDITIONS
1. Full members may play in all events. All players must have a WHS Handicap Index. Associate members may enter all events except the County Championship.
(All ladies who belong to clubs affiliated to Hampshire are County members. Full Members are ladies whose only or main county is Hampshire. Associate Members are those ladies who are Full Members of another county and are also a member of a club affiliated to Hampshire).
2. There shall be no competition unless 30 or more entries are received.
3. All competitions shall be played in accordance with the Rules of Golf as approved by R&A Rules Limited and with Local Rules as may be approved by the Tournament Committee.
4. Players must walk at all times unless permitted to ride by the Tournament Committee in accordance with the England Golf Transportation Policy.
5. Caddies are permitted and are the responsibility of their player. No professional golfer can be a caddy.
6. A player may obtain distance information by use of a distance-measuring device. If, during a stipulated round, a player uses a DMD to gauge or measure other conditions that might affect her play (e.g. elevation changes, wind speed, etc), the player is in breach of Rule 4.3a.
7. Any disputes in any competition shall be settled by the Tournament Committee of the day, whose decision shall be final.
8. In the event of adverse weather conditions the Tournament Committee reserves the right to alter the format of the competition in order to achieve a result.
9. No player may receive more than one Prize voucher in any event. Ties for all stroke play Trophies and Prizes and the last qualifying places for match play events shall be decided by card count back over the last 18, 9, 6, 3 or last hole.
10. No refunds will be made once the start sheet has been posted except in exceptional circumstances, any such claim being at the discretion of the organising County Official.
11. The draw for the match play rounds for the Championship, Salver and Challenge Bowl shall be made according to the automatic draw and shall be posted as soon as possible after the termination of play of the qualifying competition. Each match, including the final, shall consist of one round of 18 holes. A match that ends all square should be played off hole by hole until one side wins a hole. In a handicap match, handicap strokes should be taken as in the stipulated round. In singles handicap match play events, the handicap allowance shall be the full difference in handicaps.
12. The following competitions are primarily Scratch competitions, with some Prize vouchers being awarded for the Best Handicap scores.
Championship qualifying rounds, Seniors' Championship, Foursomes Championship Division 1 and the Autumn Meeting Division 1.
The following competitions are primarily Handicap competitions, with some Prize vouchers being awarded for the Best Scratch scores:
Salver/Challenge Bowl, Bronze Championship, Veterans' Championship Divisions 1 and 2, Foursomes Championship Division 2 and the Autumn Meeting Division 2.
13. By entering any HLG competition you consent to your name, club and handicap information being published to the HLG website within start sheets, draws, results and competition/match reports.
It is hoped and expected that all prize winners will attend the prize presentation after each event
If you have dietary or mobility requirements please notify firstname.lastname@example.org
The contact for this competition is Competition Admin