18 hole stableford for girls under 18 on 1st January 2023 with a handicap index of 20.1 to 54.0
COUNTY JUNIOR GIRLS’ – COMPETITION RULES
1. All players must have a WHS Handicap Index.
2. All competitions shall be played in accordance with the Rules of Golf as approved by R&A Rules
Limited and with Local Rules as may be approved by the Competition Committee. In addition, the
England Golf Hard Card and Pace of Play policy will be used.
3. A player may obtain distance information by use of a distance-measuring device. If, during a
stipulated round, a player uses a DMD to gauge or measure other conditions that might affect her
play (e.g., elevation changes, wind speed, etc), the player is in breach of Rule 4.3a.
4. No caddies are allowed.
5. Family members and spectators are only permitted at a distance from the players and must not
interfere with discussions or play.
6. Mobile phones must be switched off. Players will be disqualified if seen using a phone or texting.
7. No refunds will be made once the start sheet has been posted except in exceptional circumstances,
any such claim being at the discretion of the organising County Official.
8. In the event of adverse weather conditions, the Competition Committee reserves the right to alter
the format of the competition in order to achieve a result.
9. Any disputes or breaches of the Rules will be referred to the Competition Organiser and then to the
Competition Committee, whose decision is final.
10. No player may receive more than one prize voucher in any event. Ties for all stroke play Trophies
and Prizes, except the 36-hole Championship, shall be decided on a card count back over the last 9,
6, 3 or 1 hole(s). For the Championship if there is a tie after 36 holes there will be a sudden death
play-off on the day using pre-defined holes until there is a winner.
11. The Junior Summer KO Handicap Match Play Competition will be drawn. Each match including the
final shall be played over 18 holes. The handicap allowance shall be the full difference in Course
Handicaps. A match that ends all square should be played off hole by hole until one side wins a hole.
Handicap strokes will be taken as in the stipulated round. If no contact is made by the Home player
in the first 3 weeks then the Away player is able to phone her opponent and take home advantage.
No extensions to the time for each round will be granted. The winner of each round must advise the
Competition Organiser of the result of the match (by phone, text or email) as soon as it has been
completed. The Final will be organised by the Competition Organiser and played on a neutral course
The contact for this competition is Competition Admin